Friday, September 5, 2008

Time for another adventure....to Hong Kong!

Hello All!

I am going to have to make this brief as my computer battery is about to die and I need to go to sleep anyways. I am not a fan of getting up early. Never have been and never will be. But tomorrow I get to go on an adventure, and I will get up anytime of day for an adventure. I have to travel for my visa one more time during this trip, so tomorrow morning I am leaving for Hong Kong. Seems like a pretty cool looking city so it should be fun...it is, after all- "Jackie Chan's city". So how could it not be cool?

I will return in a few days hopefully with some fun stories of Hong Kong!

I will be without internet until Tuesday, but will respond to my emails when I return!

2 comments:

Table for Six said...

We don't have your email, so we will just post here :O)
Have a fun and safe trip!
Jill (and Bob) Shelton
Drew's parents

eveboger said...

Tabitha! I hope you are back at PHF and doing well. I left a post of Facebook about Hohhot....I love you have so many connections--that invisible thread grows on and on! I love reading your posts and am so amazed at your love for the kids. I know it will be hard to leave!