Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Olympics Video!

As I am sure you have noticed by now, the internet is extremely frustrating here. Without fail, every time I try to load a video, I lose the connection half way through. Most videos take about 4 hours, or longer to load here.

With that being said, yesterday I was finally able to load the PHF Olympic video that I have been trying to post for quiet some time. You can view it below :)




Meanwhile, I am sitting here right now watching something about AIG being bailed out with 85bil from the gov. I also heard that gas is nearing $5.00 a gallon and oil prices just started going up again... Yikes! Do I really need to come back there??


Also, I know many of you have been following the Irwins as they are adopting, but for those of you who are unaware there is a family from Franklin that is adopting a little girl from southern China right now. She is very sick and is in the hospital on oxygen machines and previously had a bubble over her head. The hospital conditions are less than ideal and really don't sound too good at all. They are having problems with the adoption, getting custody of her, and many other problems because of her condition. She needs to get medical care that she just can't get here, but they can't convince the right people that she needs to leave. Please pray that they will be able to get her out of the hospital ASAP, get her paperwork filed including her visa and passport, and most importantly that they can get legal custody of her and get her to somewhere that can care for her properly.

3 comments:

Wolfes Home said...

Thanks for all your work on this video, it's great!! We are so impressed with all the activities that you all involve the children in. Your actions speak very loudly!

eveboger said...

Tabitha,

I love the detailed info about the kids---you are doing a great job and raising awareness. I am so proud of you! How are you? I am glad your Visa is done for the last time this trip, anyway!

Kara said...

Matt and Anna loved the Olympics! Thank you for sharing that. Glad you are back from Hong Kong and all went well. Keep up the great work. Bless you! The Calls