Friday, September 26, 2008

Cuttin' Up.

Most kids don't enjoy haircuts, which is probably why so many of them decide to take it upon themselves to cut their own new 'do. Don't worry, the kids here at Shepherd's Field didn't try to cut their own hair, but some barbers did come in to give them some trims. I love shaggy hair on boys, so I was sad when they started shaving all their heads, and little Drew was clinging to me as if he was saying...

"Save me, I don't want to be bald!"


I tried my best to stop them...


They kicked. They screamed. They didn't want it done, and I don't blame them, but it happened anyway. Look below to see how much they didn't like it!


Moses is very animated all the time, but this picture cracks me up!



Poor Cole REALLY didn't like his haircut.



Christopher just looks really angry!



Mei yo tofa! (no hair!)




Lucas is the only one that actually enjoyed his haircut!

5 comments:

rose said...

i am typing this again. not sure if you recieved it already.
we are in the process of adopting evan from phf. we are not sure if he is still there. a woman on our yahoo group advised us to email you.
i am sure you are getting alot of emails. if this is to much we understand.
thanks
rosemary

The Anderson Family said...

Thank you so much for posting a picture of Moses - I would love to see an after shot if you have one. They definitely weren't happy but look so cute. Talk to you real soon!

Table for Six said...

Oh yes.. aftershots :O) my poor little guy! thanks for the awesome photos.
jill
drew's momma

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Love the pics! :) Poor babies! LOL! Hope all is well at PHF!

Blessings~
Wendy

Tabitha Michelle said...

Hi Rose! Great to hear that you are matched to Evan! Such a sweetie :) I think this is the first message I have received from you. I will try to post more pics of Evan on here soon!

Tabitha