Saturday, September 20, 2008

Drew

When people come here to see the kiddos, typically one or two will stand out to each person. Throughout the time that I have been here, I have seen people drawn to every kid here. Last year when I was here, the child that immediately caught my eye was baby Drew. Baby Drew is no longer a baby this year.







Of course, you probably already know that I love this little boy! Drew just turned 2 at the beginning of this month. Since I first met this little guy, I was completely crazy about him. Drew was born with clubbed feet, and has already had surgery to correct this. I believe that he may have to have another surgery at a later date. I am just tickled that Drew and so many of the little ones here have loving Christian homes waiting for them in the States and in other places in the world. When Drew is adopted his name will be Andrew Hayden Anmin Shelton. A beautiful name for a beautiful little boy!

To learn more about Drew, see one of my earlier posts! Isn't he just the most precious?



Drew waving with his ayi.




What can I say, I love him!

6 comments:

Pam said...

He is just precious!!!!

Pam

jeanette said...

he is absolutely darling! he caught our eye when we visited too. :)

Ashley and Mike said...

He is a doll and I bet his parents are thrilled. Thanks Tabitha for highlighting our children

Ashley
Mom to "Jasmine" soon to be Piper

Wolfes Home said...

That's one cute little boy!!

Table for Six said...

Oh Tabitha, be still my heart! Thank you so much for the priceless photos. I can not get there fast enough! I hope you are still there when we come.. looking like the end of Oct to mid November.. hopefully sooner...
just precious photos, thank you a million times a million.
so much love to you
Jill and family ~drew's momma

The Anderson Family said...

Tabitha, thank you for the blog - I will continue to follow along and keep up on all the little ones that have stolen our hearts - hopefully, you'll even post some updates soon of Moses. Each of us was so blessed to meet you - keep in touch.