Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bout time to renew the ole visa...

In less than 7 hours I will be on a plane to South Korea. My roommate and I got tickets today to leave tomorrow. This whole process was a random adventure that I will have to write about when I return. We are having to leave the country after 60 days of being here, because our visas are multiple entry 60 day visas. Never did I ever think that a trip could be pulled together so quickly, but that definitely makes it more of an adventure. This is exciting because this is where my little sisters are from!

A lot of people have been having problems with visas getting into China as I'm sure you have probably seen in the news due to the upcoming Olympics. Please pray that we will be able to get back into China when we come back on Monday. There is still so much I need to do here!



So, tomorrow it is. Early tomorrow.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tabitha - I hope you found KSS. Seoul is a great place. You should visit again and bring your sisters next time. Maybe in a few years :)

Max Joon Min's Mom,
Jeanne