Thursday, August 7, 2008

Josiah



This is Josiah. He was recently living in the Samaritan's House/Clinic, but was moved to the House of Blessings to make room for some new arrivals with more severe conditions. He has a complex heart problem, but you would never know looking at him and his smiling face. He has a Glenn Shunt. He is a little cyanotic, but not to the extent of little Mei Mei. He is capable of running around and playing, unlike some of the other heart babies. He should have a heart recheck Oct.08.



Here you can clearly see the scar from his heart surgery.


1 comment:

Adam Walton said...

I feel for this kid. As you know, I have a zipper down my chest just like him, and he has the name of my nephew. Have you told him you have a friend with a heart problem. You should, and tell him I said hi while you're at it.