Saturday, May 24, 2008

Greetings from China!


It is currently Saturday evening here, Saturday morning for most of you reading this. I left for China on Wed. at 10:30 AM with a delayed flight out of Nashville. I had to run to my connecting flight in Chicago, and a shuttle bus ride and a few terminals later, I made it to the gate as they were boarding. I arrived in Beijing on Thursday afternoon around 3pm, went grocery shopping, and then made my way to PHF.

Upon my arrival, I was sadden to hear the news about Maria Chapman. I have a brief video from last Friday of her saying hello to the people at PHF (where she lived before she was adopted). Pictured is Maria and her cousin Tommy a few weeks ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there... good to hear you got there ok. I hope you have a great time. Take care and will talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Tabitha,
It is great that you have this blog. We look forward to hearing more and seeing pics. We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I am so glad you have this blog... You look wonderful. Hope all is going well. Take Care

Patty

Anonymous said...

Girl... I am not anonymous... I must have missed a step... well with age and all... sorry

Anonymous said...

OK... well I will say it!!! Miss You Bunches... I will beat all of you at bowling when you get back.... Promise

Adore what you are doing!


Patty

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie,
I'm very proud of my favorite daughter and what you are doing. You have a lot of support here. I hear through the channels all the time from different members of the crowd. You don't realize how you are truely loved here by many. Don't even think about adopting a dog. Love Dad.